GIVE YOUR BODY
- BETTER IMMUNITY – When you need to make sure you stay healthy an immunity blend IV therapy session is exactly what you need to give your immune system a boost.
- MORE ENERGY – Vitamin-infused IVs can help you to make it through the day with plenty of energy!
- BETTER SKIN – Hydration is often the key to looking and feeling your best and IV therapy is a simple way to make sure you’re getting the right balance of water and electrolytes.
- LESS PAIN & INFLAMMATION – If you have chronic joint pain, back pain or migranes, talk to Dr Camhi. The right combination of vitamins and hydration can make a world of difference.
- WORKOUT RECOVERY – The right custom made IV therapy with a blend of B vitamins and amino acids can increase your performance and recovery making the most out of your workouts.
The bottom line…
Our Patients Experience real results!
So often our patients say…
they only wish they had started sooner
…why are you waiting?!
IV Therapy Options?
WE LISTEN TO YOUR GOALS AND HELP YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT FIT.
There are 4 pre-made IV therapy options:
- PERFORMANCE & RECOVERY
These are great options, but depending on your needs and how you’re feeling we can custom mix an IV that’s just for you!
Myers’ Cocktail, Custom Mixes and NAD+ also available.
Crunched For Time?
Ask About An IV Push.
One thing that might be holding you back from getting an IV is the time it takes to administer, which is about 45 minutes.
If you’re crunched for time and already well hydrated you can opt for an IV push which gives you all the same benefits as a full IV in just ~5 minutes.
Ask our staff if an IV push is right for you.
“My energy levels are amazing everyday, my workouts are much better, my focus in school has improved, I’m finally able to lose weight, my sleep routine is more regular and my overall mood has improved drastically. I am so thankful and happy to finally be feeling like myself again!”
— Kris L.
IV Therapy San Diego FAQs
What is IV Therapy?
IV therapy gives you the highest rate of bioavailable vitamins and minerals. Far more than oral or intra-muscular shots.
Is IV Therapy safe?
Side effects from an IV drip are generally non-existent or very mild. On occasion, you may experience some discomfort, bruising, itching, inflammation, or redness at or around the site of injection, and this could last from a few minutes to several days. However, true allergic reactions are extremely rare.
How long does IV Therapy take?
There are a few forms to complete prior to your infusion as well as a quick medical assessment.
What side effects does IV Therapy have?
Does IV Therapy hurt?
How often should I get Vitamin IV Therapy?
What Is the difference between an IV and an IV Push?
What Is the difference between IV Therapy and an IM Shot?
When someone gets IV Therapy San Diego or an IV push, the vitamins and/or nutrients are introduced directly into the bloodstream via a peripheral vein. IM stands for Intra-Muscular and is given as a shot into a muscle – usually the upper arm or gluteal region.