DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by your body’s adrenal glands. These are glands just above your kidneys. DHEA production peaks in your mid-20s. In most people, production gradually declines with age.
- Building up the adrenal gland
- Strengthening the immune system
- Slowing natural changes in the body that come with age
- Providing more energy
- Improving mood and memory
- Building up bone and muscle strength
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone micronized) Comes in 25mg, 50mg, 100mg, 125mg capsules. 100 capsules per bottle.
Usually 1 pill in the morning on an empty stomach. Specific instructions will be listed for your plan.