Dermal Fillers San Diego
Dermal fillers are one of the most popular (and most effective) non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
What types of dermal fillers are there?
Dermal fillers are injectables that enhance the definition, volume, and symmetry of many facial features, resulting in a more plump youthful appearance.
There are different types of dermal fillers, but by far the most common is hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. And that's for good reason, they have all of the desired traits of a good lip filler:
- They create the most natural lip effects.
- They are metabolized naturally by the body, making them safe and effective.
- They can also be dissolved to speed up the process of returning to your natural lip shape, if you chose to do so.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
- Reduces deep lines and wrinkles.
- Ads volume for more youthful appearance.
- Enhances cheek & lip definition.
- Improves facial symmetry.
- Say goodbye to the droop.
The right dermal filler and aesthetics specialist can help you look your best everyday!
Schedule a quick consultation with one of our dermal filler specialists!
How dermal fillers work?
Your skin goes through natural changes over the years. It thins out, becomes dehydrated, and produces less collagen and elastin. A thin layer of fat under your skin that minimizes the appearance of lines and adds healthy volume also becomes thinner. Dermal fillers are specially made to correct these problems.
Dermal fillers vs Botox
Dermal fillers restore volume, smooth lines, and enhance facial features. Most fillers are injected into the dermal layer and last up to a year. Whereas, Botox is a wrinkle eraser (prevents muscle contraction) and is injected more superficially. Typically, Botox lasts up to 4 months.
Dermal Fillers San Diego — FAQs
Get Started With A Quick Initial Consultation.